Wedding dress trends 2013 will definitely be an exciting year for the brides to be if we’re to judge based on the number of stunning gowns that were envisioned for the new season. Delicate details, intricate cuts, luxurious fabrics and surprising elements make for fabulous collections that are more than ready to satisfy even the most pretentious tastes in the matter. The trick is to never settle for less than you deserve and to keep searching until finding that one dress. Your one and only. Here are the most beautiful trends featured in the 2013 bridal collections and the dresses that will make history.
04. The Happily Ever After Dress Trend. Inspired by our favorite fairy-tales and bringing back a glimpse from the past, Rosa Clara’s 2013 collection makes the princess style look a lot more approachable. Balancing the dramatic looks with clean lines, simple details and impeccable silhouettes the collection is definitely the closest to the traditional pieces that are usually seen walking down the aisle. The Bemol gown and the Basilia one featured above, are stunning examples of how an exaggerated theme can be wonderfully toned down by a minimalist eye. Both bold and delicate! Perfect for the romantic bride.
06. The Grecian Goddess Dress Trend. The epiphany of elegance and a true bridal staple, the Grecian Goddess Dress makes for a delicate and sophisticated comeback this season as pictured by Marchesa for 2013. The flattering sillouethe, alluring through its simplicity and lightness, its beautiful in the front and outstanding at the back. The off-the-shoulder bodice made out of an exquisite diamond detailing complements the surreal feel that touches this striking gown.
07. The Cape Sensation Dress Trend. Utterly elegant and sophisticated, the flirty white dresses hidden mysteriously under sheer capes are definitely a trend to watch in 2013. These wedding gowns gracefully emphasize the tasteful simplicity that once used to define the special garments. The Victoria Jane for Ronald Joyce 2013 Collection and the Novia D’art 2013 Bridal Collection showcased mesmerizing gowns fit for the most chic personalities and styles.
Order yours with Muslim Elegance
08. The Long Sleeve Dress Trend. Usually seen on delicate and flattering wedding dresses, the long sleeves made out of luxurious lace mark a trend that keeps getting stronger with every new season. The “Florence” collection created by Temperley Bridal focuses on the timeless and sophisticated sillouethe that carries a certain vintage flair emerging from all of its delicate details. The elaborate gowns inspired by the old Hollywood glamour bring back center stage the decadent shapes of the 1950s.
09. The Sheer Back Dress Trend. The exquisite amount of attention paid to even the least expected parts of a wedding dress resulted in a trend that wants to impress backwards. The powerful sheer back, carefully embellished with detailed motifs brings this exquisite element to perfection. Jesus Peiro 2013 Soirée Collection features a one of a kind gown, that’s absolutely stunning regardless if you look at it from the front or from the back. That’s how a bride could effortlessly keep all eyes on her.
10. The Peplum Dress Trend. Peplum made a huge impact on the fashion world all throughout 2012 and right now is still considered to be one of the most flattering silhouettes ever invented. Loved for hugging the body in all the right places, it wasn’t long before the intricate shape translated to wedding gowns. Amsale and Angel Sanchez featured above, alongside Carolina Herrera and Junko Yoshiok infused their bridal collections with the modern trend. If you care to make a white statement on your wedding day than this dress might help you succeed flawlessly.