Monday, October 20, 2014

Does my eyebrow look too square with this hijab?

Salam wa leykum dear followers and visitors of this blog, I know is being a while since my last post, the true is that I have been very busy these past months Alhamdulillah.

Few days ago I found this picture on my news feed, I have to confess that living in Egypt for few years now this kind of things don't amuses me anymore, is very common now days to find this kind of "work" by auto called "makeup artists" and what's even worst is to see how people accept and also congratulate them for their good job. Little they know about good technique and makeup style.




Here it is, judge by yourself, it seems that the most big and square your eyebrows looks is the best Whether you have the thickest brows in the world or the thinnest, filling them in with a little or a lot of product is beneficial to everyone. Eyebrows are so important because they frame our face, and can ultimately change up our whole look. If you’re ever looking tired, throwing a little product in your brows is one of the best, and easiest ways to wake your face up,BUT DON'T MAKE THEM LOOK TOO FAKE!




Another MUA, another big square eyebrow, which makes me wonder could this be a new trend?
Hope it is not, seriously.

Muslims, are ordered not to trim the eyebrows, I personally prefer natural brows, the best advice to achieve natural brows is to use a light hand. When creating natural brows, we’re just emphasizing what we’ve already got, not completely re-modeling it. Powder products are perfect for creating a natural brow because they’re soft enough to not look harsh, but still pigmented enough to get the job done.

Don't let yourself be fooled by not professional people that will not highlight the best of you and instead will make you look ridiculous,try a DIY make up routine and good luck!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails