2010/fashion

2010 maroccan style abaya

2:22 AM S. H. 0 Comments

let's take a look today to Moroccan style abaya brought to yo by Takschita.de


I keep telling my self this is not a FASHION blog so, why you do it always????
but what can I do?, I'd like all this designs because they are new for me, I'm a converted Muslim who doesn't had any contact before with all this middle east culture and style so I'm really amazed of all this embroidery and color combination.
If you haven't noticed Mexico,because of its proximity to the United States is heavily influenced by the style of dress why is basically minimalist when we talk about ornaments and very monochromatic about colors, and when finally I have a true contact with this culture I have no more to say but this is really different and all this clothes have a really hard detailed work and I love it!.





You Might Also Like