2010/fashion,

Stylish Hijab Wrap Step by Step

10:25 PM S. H. 0 Comments

I don't know you but when it comes to style my hijab I'm in real trouble, it could be really frustrating when you see all those girls outside with really gorgeous Hijab Designs....we will not talk about clothing here ok....I just look at them and I wish to can do something if not exactly at least near hehehe, Alhamdulillah Egypt has a really helpful and practical magazine...they don't pay me for this commercial ok...where you can find step by step Hijab wrapping ideas here an example:

I was trying to write " Don't forget to cover this part.....talking about the neck", for this hijab style I will recommend you use a Full under scarf which will cover you perfectly and then you can style the hijab above it.

You will need: An under scaf (cotton preferably), 2 oblong scarfs (use light fabrics like cotton), and pins.

**Tip: If you are worry about the heat using under scarf and more than one hijab together, then you can use a cotton under scarf which will help you to feel more fresh.

You can also change the style of the hijab for something more shinny or sparkly if you are attending an special event.

Step 1.

Sorry I'm not good describing, so, I think an image is better than thousand words.
Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Step 5.

Step 6.

Step 7.




Twist the rest of the Hijab and pin the edges with the rest of the hijab.

You Might Also Like